Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quinn's baptism

Kevin and Meghan brought a cake from a bakery called Muddy's, located in Memphis. It was delicious!
The VS family with Quinn's sponsors: Kevin and Meghan Martinson and Brandon, Nikki, Jaxon, Lanie and Walker Witt
Our family
I love this picture-Tate and Quinn both looking at one camera, while Eric and I look at another! :) Figures!

Quinn's baptism was a wonderful and we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends that came to support us! :) Unfortunately, our families were not able to come down (bad weather and school schedules are to blame). However, our families were with us in spirit and in Quinn's baptismal gowns. Yes, I said gowns. My mother sent my baptismal gown and Eric's family has a family gown that is passed around from child to child. She managed to wear both! Don't ask me how, it's a long story ! :)

No comments: